Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto update 9.4.3 for Lion 7.5 Download Fails

I updated a MacBook "Early 2008" from Leopard to Snow Leopard to Lion. All updates along the way went fine. Once at Lion OS X 7.5 I loaded a new copy of iLife '11 which has iPhoto '11 as part of the suite. Software Updater served up iPhoto update 9.4.3. I've tried repeatedly to download it but it keeps failing. I get this message:

The update could not be verified. It may have been corrupted or tampered with during downloading. The update will be downloaded and checked again the next time that software update runs.

Is there a flaw within this update? Any suggestions? Thanks all.

Posted on Sep 8, 2015 10:48 AM

2 replies

Sep 9, 2015 7:41 AM in response to Lexiepex

disregard my post above.

I have found how to do it in a post of Léonie, a very well informed member in this forum:

Re: iPhoto for osx 10.7.5in response to helpless ella

By an iLife '11 installer disk from Amazon. That will include a compatible iPhoto '11 version.

Then update it to iPhoto 9.4 http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1589

for compatibility with Photo Stream. You will have to run the iPhoto Library Upgrader to upgrade your iPhoto library, before you can open it in iPhoto'11. See: iPhoto '11: About the Library Upgrader

unquote

Many thanks to Léonie.

Lex

iPhoto update 9.4.3 for Lion 7.5 Download Fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.