Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

do all bands fit all watches

Looking at getting a sport watch, but I do not like the band. Which bands work with the sport watch?

iMac with Retina 5K display, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 8, 2015 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2017 10:08 AM

I am a woman with a small wrist, but I have the 42mm watch face. Can I buy either a 38mm or 42mm for that watch?

3 replies

Sep 8, 2015 11:22 AM in response to rmcracing

Hi

Any 38mm or 42mm Apple Watch band will fit an Apple Watch of the same size.

Apple Watch Sport currently includes a band that offers both S/M + M/L size configurations (a longer length Sport Band is available separately in certain colours).

Non-Sport bands have different sizes (and it is also possible to buy extra links for the 42mm Stainless Steel Link Bracelet).

Check your wrist circumference and refer to the Apple Watch Sizing Guide (which compares all Apple bands) before buying separate bands:

http://www.apple.com/shop/watch/sizing-guide

The Apple Watch Sport also has an anodized aluminum case, whereas non-Sport bands have different metals in their adapters and/or links.

See here for help on how to change bands over: Change your Apple Watch band - Apple Support

do all bands fit all watches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.