Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover songs on my list that are under an old email I had?

Posted on Sep 8, 2015 7:11 PM

3 replies

Sep 10, 2015 7:03 AM in response to dorelfromperth

Hello dorelfromperth,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on your exact question, but if you are saying that you have purchased content from the iTunes store under multiple Apple IDs and would like to know more about managing or merging them, you may find the information in the following article helpful:

Can I merge multiple Apple IDs into one?

Apple IDs can't be merged. We recommend that you use the same Apple ID in the iTunes Store and iCloud. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing and might cause issues with accessing purchased content or using some services.

If you need more than one Apple ID, you can still access your purchased items (such as music, movies, or software) using your other Apple IDs. Learn how to use multiple Apple IDs with iTunes and iCloud.

If I purchased music, apps, or books with multiple Apple IDs, how do I move my content onto my iOS device?

First, make sure that all your content is on the same computer. This computer should be the one you sync your device with. Use these steps to copy content from your Mac or PC.

Then authorize your computer to play content with each Apple ID in iTunes. After your computer is authorized for all of your content, you can sync it to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Frequently asked questions about Apple ID - Apple Support

(Note that in the second response, authorizing your computer for both Apple IDs will allow you to play content purchased under both accounts in iTunes, in addition to allowing you to sync it to an iOS device)

Regards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.