Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel my smule vip account

my little brother bought a one year smule magic piano subscrtiption and now I don't know how to cancel it. I've turned off auto renewal but it hasn't canceled it so is thare a way to cancel the payment and get my money back

?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 9, 2015 7:10 PM

1 reply

Sep 11, 2015 7:33 AM in response to christian_g1

Hello there, christian_g1.

It sounds like you're trying to cancel a subscription to an app that was purchased in the App Store. If you've subscribed through iTunes, the following Knowledge Base article provides great information on how to disable Automatic Renewal:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you're working from iTunes on your Mac or PC:

On your Mac or PC

Click to open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information, or use the steps below:

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
    User uploaded file
  3. Click your name, and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
    User uploaded file
  4. Enter your password again.

On the Account Information screen:

1. Scroll to the Settings section.
  2. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
    If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
    User uploaded file
  3. Choose the subscription you want to manage.
  4. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
    Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
    User uploaded file

If you find that you subscribed directly with the provider, then the following article has steps for how to reach out to them:

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Contact the app developer

If you see this issue again, contact the app developer for help:

1. Find the app in the App Store.
  2. Tap the app, then tap Reviews.
  3. Underneath App Store Customer Reviews, tap App Support.
    User uploaded file

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

How do I cancel my smule vip account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.