Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my purchase keep getting declined

I Need to know why do my purchase of tokens keep getting decline.

Message was edited by: Babygirlice34

<Re-Titled By Host>

iPad, null

Posted on Sep 10, 2015 5:11 PM

1 reply

Sep 12, 2015 7:16 AM in response to Babygirlice34

Hi Babygirlice34,

Thank you for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It seems like you're making an In-App Purchase but your payment method is declined. It can be hard to say why this might happen, but there are some steps that can help.

First, try to update your billing information as mentioned in Pay an unpaid balance in the iTunes Store.

If your payment method was declined, update your billing information. You might need to use a different payment method. When you update your billing information, remember to check these things:

• Make sure your name and address match the information on file with your financial institution.
  • Use a payment account that's in good standing.

If there's a problem with a previous purchase, you'll see a message when you sign in to the store or try to make a purchase.

According to Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store, if you need help changing your payment information, credit card details, or billing information, contact iTunes Store support.

You may also want to Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store.

Best Regards.

why does my purchase keep getting declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.