Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Visual Voicemail?!?

Missing Visual Voicemail?!? Voicemail Page is Blank. Can only call manually. NO Notifications of voicemails received! Any suggestions?!?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1, Straight Talk

Posted on Sep 10, 2015 5:14 PM

11 replies

Jul 31, 2017 9:45 AM in response to aronya

I'm having this issue too. I had an iPhone 6 with Sprint and never had problems. I bought an iPhone 6s Plus when my contract with Sprint ended and switched to Straight Talk. At first the VVM didn't work on my 6s Plus with Straight Talk, but then I did the Reset Network Settings and it worked. When I updated to iOS 10 VVM stopped working and now I have to call my voicemail. Apple tells me a carrier issue and Straight Talk tells me they support VVM and it's an Apple issue. I've given up.

Sep 10, 2015 6:11 PM in response to deggie

I lost the visual voicemail on my iPhone 5s months ago and didn't know how to fix it . I JUST bought an iPhone 6 Plus. I set up the iPhone 6 Plus to my most recent download of my 5S so that I wouldn't lose my contacts or any of my information . This is a brand new phone. I bought it early this week and got it in and set up yesterday.

Sep 10, 2015 6:20 PM in response to deggie

WWhen I first realized I'd lost visual voicemail on my 5s, I contacted straight talk, who said it was an Apple software issue. When I called Apple, they said it was a carrier issue. never got anywhere!:/ when I researched it online it says that one of the iOS updates had something tethered to it to hat fix a the hack that disabled visual voicemail I reset the network settings as suggested by the site.still got nowhere I'm just very frustrated at this point and not sure what else to do

Sep 10, 2015 6:29 PM in response to tygily

This is the only link I found at Straight Talk: https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/wcm/connect/StraightTalk/Support/FAQs/Troublesh ooting/Voice+Mail/#1033db31-131e-473f-be… go to the last entry. My understanding is the only way that VVM works out of the box is if it is one of their phones with their carrier settings on it. Did you buy an unlocked model or the Verizon model at the Apple Store?

Sep 10, 2015 6:49 PM in response to deggie

I reset my voicemail through straight talk I don't believe this is a straight talk issue I believe this is an Apple issue. Because If this were the case then my husbands iPhone 5s would not have voicemail neither would my daughters galaxy have voicemail I had voicemail until an iOS update came through and then it was gone . If I had an Apple Store around here I think at this point I would probably take the phone to them and hand it over and say give me my money back and be done

Sep 10, 2015 7:15 PM in response to tygily

It works on my iPhone 6 Plus and everyone else I know. Looking through here and Google the complaints of it not appearing are with some foreign carriers and Straight Talk. And I know people with iPhones on T-Mobile, Vodaphone, Verizon, Sprint and AT&T. So I'm kind of confused as to how this is an Apple issue. And again, which model iPhone did you buy?

If you purchased your iPhone in the last 14 days you can return it to Apple, call the Apple Store online. Then buy an iPhone through Straight Talk that is intended for their system.

Missing Visual Voicemail?!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.