Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem about security questions

Hi Supporter. I have a problem with the answer security questions. My ID created long time ago, so i didnt remember my answer, and i havent got recuse email, so that i cant changed my password by security question. Please help me..

<Email Edited By Host>

iPad Air, iOS 7.1.2, null

Posted on Sep 11, 2015 12:04 AM

1 reply

Sep 12, 2015 9:06 AM in response to Vietblood001

Hello there, Vietblood001.

It sounds like you are having troubles resetting the password for your Apple ID. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great information for when you have forgotten the password and are unable to answer your security questions:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If you can't reset your security questions

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

If you have trouble remembering your security questions, you might want to set up two-step verification. With two-step verification, you don't need security questions to secure your account or verify your identity.

If you answer your security questions incorrectly too many times in a row, you'll be temporarily unable to access your account, but you can try to reset your questions after the waiting period ends.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities

Cheers.

Problem about security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.