Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

At one intersection when I am stopped for a red light, my left aid says 3 and changes the volume, about half a block after a green light, the aid says one and returns to the normal program! Anyone else have a phantom like this?

At one intersection when I am stopped for a red light, my left aid says 3, the sound character changes. (3 is the setting for a Music Club). Shortly after the light turns green. About half a block after the green light, the left aid says 'one' and returns to the normal program! Anyone else have a phantom like this? It always makes me laugh.

Starkey Hearing Aids-OTHER

Posted on Sep 11, 2015 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2015 7:39 PM

Before having my aids adjusted and reinstalling my TruLink, I had a spot about 3 blocks up the road from my home, that my aids would switch like that to the custom SoundSpace setting I had for the home my grandfather is at (which is over an hour away from here!), so geotagging should NOT have made it switch, but it always did it. Made me laugh too. Also made me think of my pap :-)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2015 7:39 PM in response to gilda92

Before having my aids adjusted and reinstalling my TruLink, I had a spot about 3 blocks up the road from my home, that my aids would switch like that to the custom SoundSpace setting I had for the home my grandfather is at (which is over an hour away from here!), so geotagging should NOT have made it switch, but it always did it. Made me laugh too. Also made me think of my pap :-)

Oct 25, 2015 7:46 PM in response to AuntLori

Hi AuntLori

Thanks for your response. Glad your light-change notification gave you a laugh and a happy thought.. I'm used to mine now. The street involved in my setting alteration is a north-south street and every one of its cross-streets trigger the change! Don't tell me magic is a myth! I haven't asked my audi about fixing it yet. Since it rights itself and makes me smile I might just decide to keep the anomaly.

At one intersection when I am stopped for a red light, my left aid says 3 and changes the volume, about half a block after a green light, the aid says one and returns to the normal program! Anyone else have a phantom like this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.