Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the apps on my ipod touch 4th gen. open and then when i try to play the game is closes does anyone know whas wrong

I've had my ipod touch 4th gen. for awhile now and its been working fine but since candy crushes last few updates my ipod has gone fuwwy. when I try to play any game the game opens and then it closes again, I have plenty of memory because out of 32gb I,ve used 4.9gb can anyone help

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 11, 2015 11:06 AM

6 replies

Sep 11, 2015 1:05 PM in response to holiday8

To reset the iPod without the hardware buttons,

- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. All your wifi and bluetooth preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected. You will have to rejoin wifi networks and re-pair BT devices

the apps on my ipod touch 4th gen. open and then when i try to play the game is closes does anyone know whas wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.