Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find the pass code for my apple key pad. It works on os but when I go onto boot camp my recently updated window 10 asks for a pass code to pair. I also have a number key pad and when asked for a pass code for that it gave me one

How can I find the pass code for my apple key pad?

It works on os but when I go into boot camp my recently updated window 10 asks for a pass code to pair.

I also have a number key pad and when asked for a pass code for that it gave me one and when entered into device it paired??

iMac, Other OS, new widows 10

Posted on Sep 12, 2015 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2015 7:53 AM

1. Is it an Apple Keypad or a Keyboard?

2. One option is to unpair it from OS X side, pair it to Windows. Windows usually does not prompt for pass codes. The default should be 0000.

3. Once it is paired with Windows switch to OS X and pair it again. This time you will be prompted for a pairing code.

3 replies

How can I find the pass code for my apple key pad. It works on os but when I go onto boot camp my recently updated window 10 asks for a pass code to pair. I also have a number key pad and when asked for a pass code for that it gave me one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.