Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X 10.2.0 and Celemony's Melodyne

I recently purchased Melodyne and i'm having an issue. I am unsure if the issue is with Logic Pro X or Melodyne. I cannot find the plugin and i'm also am waiting on a response from Celemony's support. So, here's the issue in screenshots:

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

As you can see, i've managed to find the plugin in my plugin manager. But it's not where it should be lining up under the audio units (Like guitar rig 5)

I followed the guide on Celemony's site and it says it should be right here. If anyone could help or direct me to where I can get help with this issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much,
Ron Wilson

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Just ask if you need more!

Posted on Sep 13, 2015 10:04 AM

6 replies

Sep 13, 2015 11:09 AM in response to Zion1744

That plugin has crashed validation so it is not correctly installed... or it is incompatible with the version of OS X and/or Logic Pro X you are running...

See the screenshot of the Plugin Manager you provided... and you will see the words "Crashed Validation" to the far right of the Melodyne's entry..

The Celemony Website says Melodyne may only be currently compatible with the following configurations..

Apple Logic Pro

We have tested the latest versions of Melodyne editor, assistant and essential with the following configurations:

• Logic Pro X 10.1.1 under OS X 10.10.2
  • Logic Pro 9.1.8 under OS X 10.7.5, 10.8.5 and 10.9.5, in each case on 64-bit (recommended) and 32-bit systems

..and given Melodyne can often be a bit unstable with newer OS X versions until Celemony get around to updating it..... it's quite possible that's the real issue.

You can however, try and select it in the Plugin Manager and then click on the Reset and rescan button at the bottom of the screen to attempt to validate it again...

But, If that fails then...

Hopefully Celemony with have an updated version soon or will help you install it correctly....

Logic Pro X 10.2.0 and Celemony's Melodyne

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.