Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had to deauthorize my computer now it won't give me the option to authorize it again

I had to deauthorize multiple computers from my account and when I went to authorize the laptop I currently use (which was part of the original authorized group of computers) it did not give the option to authorize it again. Any suggestions? I have updated my operating system to Windows 10. Is this a possible reason?

iTunes-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 13, 2015 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2015 12:15 PM

Authorization

iTunes Store- Authorize or deauthorize your Mac or PC.

In iTunes you use the Authorize This Computer or De-authorize This Computer option under the Store menu in iTunes' menubar. For Windows use the ALT-S keys to access it. Or turn on Windows 7 and 8 iTunes menus: iTunes- Turning on iTunes menus in Windows 8 and 7.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2015 12:15 PM in response to SubliminalKid

Authorization

iTunes Store- Authorize or deauthorize your Mac or PC.

In iTunes you use the Authorize This Computer or De-authorize This Computer option under the Store menu in iTunes' menubar. For Windows use the ALT-S keys to access it. Or turn on Windows 7 and 8 iTunes menus: iTunes- Turning on iTunes menus in Windows 8 and 7.

I had to deauthorize my computer now it won't give me the option to authorize it again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.