Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple Iphone 6 plus serial number is replaced

Dear Friends,

On 28th of Jun, I purchase apple iphone 6 plus from las vegas direct from apple store and today on 14th of Spe, I find that my device serial number is replaced, Whenever i'm trying to check warranty status direct on apple site by fowling below link its shows me below message, Please help me to resolve my issue.

We're sorry, but this serial number is not valid. Please check your information and try again.

https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 13, 2015 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2015 1:59 PM

Compare the Serial number shown on your receipt from the Apple Store and the receipt shown in the Settings app on your iPhone. Are they the same? If not contact Apple directly to get this straightened out.

4 replies

Oct 9, 2015 7:34 AM in response to sberman

Hello sberman,

Thanks for your response, Well actually it was a typing mistake, its actually September month.

Today i went to apple service centre and they said that my phone is already replaced on May month to other user, which actually not me, i purchase my phone direct from apple store in las vegas seal pack with bill, but as per the service centre record show that this product is already replaced.

My phone is still in 4 month under warranty but my service centre refuse to solve my issue.

Thank You

Oct 9, 2015 7:37 AM in response to Ralph9430

Hello Ralph9430,

Thanks for your response, Well i already compare my Serial number with receipt, phone setting and sim tray, and its same, I also call apple support many time regrading for the this issue, but no one resolve my issue, my phone is now under 4 month warranty and today i went to apple store and they said that my phone is replaced, and already issue new phone on may month.

I'm facing wifi problem in my iPhone and service centre is refuse to resolve my issue, I have request from all user in this forum to suggest me that how i can resolve my issue, I purchase seal pack iphone direct from apple store in las vegas with bill.

My apple Iphone 6 plus serial number is replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.