Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, my computer is beeping three times and them stopping, it said debugger called Panic (in black letters) and the screen is blurry, pelase help! Thank you!

Hello,

Today my computer shut down telling me there was a problem, when I started it again, it started beeping three times and them stopping repeetivly with a blurry screen with black letters, at the top it said: Debugger called Panic. When I unpluged it it shut down. I havent touched it since. Can someone please help me? I don't understand whats going on and I have to go to work tomorrow.

Thank you very much in advance,

Best

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 13, 2015 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2015 3:41 AM

That is a defective memory or defective slots alert.

3 replies

Sep 14, 2015 1:50 PM in response to Florentinofromcostarica

1. You can replace the memory modules to see if that fixes the problem.
  2. You can remove your memory then reinstall and reseat it.
  3. You can take it in to your local Apple repair shop to have it fixed.
  4. If the slots have failed, then you would need to have the motherboard replaced.

I really cannot say whether your Mac will be OK. If it's just the memory, then it should be OK once the memory is replaced.

hi, my computer is beeping three times and them stopping, it said debugger called Panic (in black letters) and the screen is blurry, pelase help! Thank you!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.