Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWeb Arcor

Hallo,

ich erstellte eine Homepage mit iWeb, Webspace gibt es von Arcor/Vodafone. Arcor lieferte auch einen Link zur Homepage, der auch funktioniert, das war's dann aber auch. Ich möchte gerne, dass die Seite unter einer von mir ausgedachten Internetadresse/URL aufrufbar unter bestimmten Suchkriterien googlebar ist. Wie mache ich das?

Vielen Dank für alle guten Tipps.

Martin

Posted on Sep 14, 2015 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2015 1:51 PM

What you want is your own domainname.

Arcor does not offer that :

http://www.arcor.de/hilfe/neu/index.php?sid=&aktion=anzeigen&rubrik=066003&id=24 0&faq=5

Besides that, your Homepage space is only 50MB.

Sign-up for webhosting that offers more space and includes a domainname.

iWeb is not part of this. Once published, you have webpages. With or without iWeb.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2015 1:51 PM in response to OSer1

What you want is your own domainname.

Arcor does not offer that :

http://www.arcor.de/hilfe/neu/index.php?sid=&aktion=anzeigen&rubrik=066003&id=24 0&faq=5

Besides that, your Homepage space is only 50MB.

Sign-up for webhosting that offers more space and includes a domainname.

iWeb is not part of this. Once published, you have webpages. With or without iWeb.

Sep 16, 2015 9:10 AM in response to Wyodor

Hi again,

i bought some webspace by strato, that should be OK and the page is already launched. Now I'm facing another problem - it's not possible to get some matching search results according to my website and its profile/tags or..whatever...

I heard something about meta tags or keywords, but I dont' have any idea how and where to seit it/them. In iWeb or somewhere in google settings in my account? I'd be very thankful for further advices.

iWeb Arcor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.