Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBook G4 Battery suddenly dropped to 7% with no reasons

I bought it on ebay several months ago and it was worked perfectly.

But in couple week ago, the battery start to act weirdly when I use iBook G4 with fully charged to 100%. When I do another in several minutes ago, my iBook show pop up box that battery use extended battery and need to recharge. And I see my battery life dropped to 7% even I didn't open an web browser or itunes.

Even now, this battery still act like this. It can fully charge and use like normal battery but battery level suddenly drop to around 7-10%. And I check battery indicator on my battery, it still show 3 of 4 LEDs of battery level on it.

So, what is going on and how to fix this thing?

iBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Sep 15, 2015 7:53 PM

9 replies

Sep 15, 2015 8:14 PM in response to Csound1

It's too late to retrun and seller don't accept retrun one. Just as I expected.

Are OWC and Apple available for purchase battery and shipped outside USA?

Because I never use their services before and I don't think it available for customer outside USA.

PS. How to remove my previous posts? I accidentally multi-posts because my browser problem and I need to get rid it.

Sep 15, 2015 8:49 PM in response to Polwath R.

Polwath R. wrote:

It's too late to retrun and seller don't accept retrun one. Just as I expected.

Are OWC and Apple available for purchase battery and shipped outside USA?

Because I never use their services before and I don't think it available for customer outside USA.

PS. How to remove my previous posts? I accidentally multi-posts because my browser problem and I need to get rid it.

Cheap and no returns, that should have been the warning a decent battery will cost $100+.

OWC will ship pretty much anywhere, where are you?

You can not delete posts.

iBook G4 Battery suddenly dropped to 7% with no reasons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.