Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive folder not available on PC

Hello, I installed iCloud on my PC with Windows 10 Pro 64Bits and I guess everything is OK, I see that it's on the tray system, but I can't find where's the main folder.
User uploaded file
As you guys see on the picture, iCloud is working fine, and I can also see the progress of an uploading document on it, but when I click it, it open only the settings for my iCloud Account, where I can check if there's some more thing to sync.
As the image below.

User uploaded file

As you guys can see, iCloud Drive is checked, so, I guess the folder should be available, but doesn't appear on my Explorer, anyone know how to fix it?User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1, 32GB Space Gray

Posted on Sep 16, 2015 7:53 AM

3 replies

Oct 9, 2015 4:40 AM in response to FoxFifth

Hello FoxFifth,
Thanks for the reply,I find out where is the folder, it is on "User Folder", there we see a lot of folders such as Music, Videos and there's is iCloud Folder too...

To those guys who want to find where's the iCloud Folder on Windows 10 follow these steps.

C:\User\"yourname"\iCloudDrive

To pin iCloud Drive over Quick Acess as it was before at other versions of Windows, just right click on that and select "Pin to Quick Acess".

Hope I helped you guys to find out where it is.

iCloud Drive folder not available on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.