Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have ios 9 public but but i don't receive ios 9 final upgrade

I Have ios 9 public beta but i don't receive final ios 9 upgrade

Posted on Sep 16, 2015 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2015 11:43 AM

If you are running the non-9.1 beta, you can do this (I did this to get iOS 9 on my iPad and iPhone today):

• Make sure you delete any downloaded beta updates in Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Manage Storage (under "Storage" not under "iCloud") and delete the update (it will be toward the top of the list as it will be > 1 GB)
  • Browse to Settings>General>Profiles and delete the profile for Apple Beta Software
  • Reboot your device

Now when you go into settings and Software Update it should display iOS 9 (non-beta)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2015 11:43 AM in response to leonardofrommontespertoli

If you are running the non-9.1 beta, you can do this (I did this to get iOS 9 on my iPad and iPhone today):

• Make sure you delete any downloaded beta updates in Settings>General>Storage & iCloud Usage>Manage Storage (under "Storage" not under "iCloud") and delete the update (it will be toward the top of the list as it will be > 1 GB)
  • Browse to Settings>General>Profiles and delete the profile for Apple Beta Software
  • Reboot your device

Now when you go into settings and Software Update it should display iOS 9 (non-beta)

I have ios 9 public but but i don't receive ios 9 final upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.