Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

internal screen problem is under warranty or not?

its not even one year old and i did went to apple store they said this service is not under warranty.?

why is it so ..?

why.?

Spending money on apple devices since i got my first apple.

And today the apple support store is not guiding or helping to assist our problem on our apple 4S which is having internal screen problem.No physical damage it has.

Can anyone help me from apple..??

Warranty does not take care of internal problems..?

Then who is responsible.

Please do reply here or if really APPLE can help you can have my email as well which is *******.com

<E-mail Edited by Host>

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.2, null

Posted on Sep 16, 2015 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2015 12:43 PM

ChrisJ4203

I know iPhone is having only 1 year warranty.

That is why i am telling you sir.I bought it last year 2014 in November,so warranty is valid till 2015 November.

Secondly from left upper left side corner the iPhone is giving black screen totally.Like in the uploaded picture there is black on right side which is due to i can say by physical damage as it shows the screen with lines.Well in my case this kind of black spot started from top left corner of screen.I dont know how did it came as there is not any physical damage or anything.So can you tell me what should i do with this problem with my apple 4s which is having internal damage.The picture is the example of black spot to explain.Please help me because since i am using apple i never expected this support.I heard and read too that under warranty the apple products take care of issues except the physical damages.

User uploaded file

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2015 12:43 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

ChrisJ4203

I know iPhone is having only 1 year warranty.

That is why i am telling you sir.I bought it last year 2014 in November,so warranty is valid till 2015 November.

Secondly from left upper left side corner the iPhone is giving black screen totally.Like in the uploaded picture there is black on right side which is due to i can say by physical damage as it shows the screen with lines.Well in my case this kind of black spot started from top left corner of screen.I dont know how did it came as there is not any physical damage or anything.So can you tell me what should i do with this problem with my apple 4s which is having internal damage.The picture is the example of black spot to explain.Please help me because since i am using apple i never expected this support.I heard and read too that under warranty the apple products take care of issues except the physical damages.

User uploaded file

Sep 23, 2015 5:20 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Hello Chris

I been to apple genius bar but they didn't supported us in good manner.They gave in written that this service is not under warranty..what the heck.??

Why internal problems of apple is not under warranty..?

But as i am using apple since more than 5 years so i am aware that under warranty apple does include the internal problems under warranty except the physical damages.

please help me

Sep 24, 2015 3:54 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Hello Chris

Reason is nothing they said.

Only they said that this screen pixel fracture is not under warranty..as me using Apple phones from last 5 or more years so i only know that physical damage is never under warranty or warranty is not given if problems occurred by user due to physical or anything....Rest let me clear i will post my phone picture and the written given by apple store help service..will upload both and then give me reason instead of taking care you arguing back..so let me post the pictures of both and then tell me so that in future if i buy any apple product again i should know APPLE services in mind..

Sep 24, 2015 5:27 PM in response to LSD999

I think you are misunderstanding. This is a user to user support forum. What anyone here things has nothing to do with what Apple will do. As I told you earlier, they make the final decision. You are correct that physical damage is not covered under warranty, and if the device appears to display physical damage, they would make that determination. Posting any photos here are not going to help your cause at all. Apple does not participate in the forum, just users like you are. This is a technical support forum, not something to dispute or settle differences with Apple. If Apple has refused service on your device, then that is the final answer. You cannot get any relief here. Deal with it and move on.

Sep 29, 2015 9:33 AM in response to LSD999

If you did not buy the phone new, from Apple, there is no warranty. Does not matter if you bought the phone off the shelf at some phone store. Unless they are an authorized Apple dealer there is no warranty. The 4S has long since been discontinued and any phones will not have a warranty unless purchased from Apple.

Screen damage is not covered by warranty as you have found out. Apple's position is that user damage caused the screen problems and that is not covered by warranty. Apple has the final say.

Sep 30, 2015 8:06 AM in response to raymond73

First of all sir I bought apple device from authorised Apple Store.Secondly the sceen is not damaged.It is internal problem as its having a black spot at top right side of screen which is shown in the above picture of my apple 4s.It is again requested that the sceen is not damaged,it is in the pixel of the screen of 4s.The screen proper intact , no damage/broken. Kindly resolve my problem.

Sep 30, 2015 8:10 AM in response to LSD999

LSD999 wrote:

First of all sir I bought apple device from authorised Apple Store.Secondly the sceen is not damaged.It is internal problem as its having a black spot at top right side of screen which is shown in the above picture of my apple 4s.It is again requested that the sceen is not damaged,it is in the pixel of the screen of 4s.The screen proper intact , no damage/broken. Kindly resolve my problem.

You have been repeatedly told you are not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user support forum, and no one here can make any type of decisions for Apple or to influence Apple. Your issue is with Apple and the service center. Continual posting here is not going to change your issue, nor improve your outcome. Asking us to "kindly resolve my problem" is not going to get you anywhere. We cannot do anything! Do you understand that. If you want to discuss this with Apple, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.