Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto book upload issue

I have been unable to successfully upload my iphoto book to purchase. The photobook successfully assembles but does not upload. I have iphoto '11 version 9.2.3 and mac version 10.6.8 I have attempted to change my credit card information & made sure I had enough bandwidth. Please help

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 16, 2015 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2015 1:27 PM

I'm not sure you can order using iPhoto 9.2.3 - I've seen reports that only iPhoto 9.6.1 and Photos 1 can order now - that may be the issue

if 9.2.3 is still able to order check your print products country the in the iPhoto preferences

and re-enter (not just check) all of you account and payment information and verify that express checkout is checked and that the shipping address and billing address match the print products country

and there is at least one company that claims to be print projects from iPhoto 09 - PrestoPhoto - http://www.prestophoto.com/ - you can check them out (I have not)

LN

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2015 1:27 PM in response to pradilloa

I'm not sure you can order using iPhoto 9.2.3 - I've seen reports that only iPhoto 9.6.1 and Photos 1 can order now - that may be the issue

if 9.2.3 is still able to order check your print products country the in the iPhoto preferences

and re-enter (not just check) all of you account and payment information and verify that express checkout is checked and that the shipping address and billing address match the print products country

and there is at least one company that claims to be print projects from iPhoto 09 - PrestoPhoto - http://www.prestophoto.com/ - you can check them out (I have not)

LN

iphoto book upload issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.