Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else having an issue with the percussion midi loops only play the first note in Logic Pro 10.2 when dragged to an instrument track?

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to this community which I've found to be very helpful in the past.

A fiend of mine brought to my attention that the 10.2 update seems to have broken some of the midi loops.

Specifically the percussion loops when dragged to the arrange window will only play the first note when

placed on an instrument track.

Is anyone else having this issue? I did a search before posting and came up empty.

Thanks in advance for your comments/suggestions.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Sep 16, 2015 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2015 6:21 PM

There appears to be a bug, introduced in 10.2, which corrupts some Apple Midi loops.... when they are dragged into the Arrange window.

It has been reported to the Logic Devs and hopefully a fix will be released in due time..

3 replies

Anyone else having an issue with the percussion midi loops only play the first note in Logic Pro 10.2 when dragged to an instrument track?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.