Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot choose a single day in month view (iOS)

I cannot (easy) choose a single day in the month view (by choosing a day in the view). The only way to choose a day (over the month view) is to enable the detail information area (month view with daily information).

Is there another solution to choose quickly a day in the month view (to get the day view)?

iPhone 5s, iOS 9, Calender

Posted on Sep 17, 2015 12:35 PM

4 replies

Oct 9, 2015 8:24 PM in response to Starry001

Actually I found that a quick single tap also works. It may be that we were used to a slower tap, and with this newer iOS it needed to be quicker. The new phone, which I now have an iPhone 6s since I responded here the first time, provides a 3D Touch feature when in the month mode. Double-tapping on the older device made you actually tap quicker the first time, and I think that is actually what works. Try tapping quickly on the date a single time and see if you get it to work. Again, it seems to need a rather quick tap. I thing it is just something that happens with the new iOS. I found that a regular single tap in Month view makes my 6s open the day easily.

Cannot choose a single day in month view (iOS)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.