Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

game center app is not working with ios9

after installing the new iOS 9 into my iPad 2, the game center app can not be started and even the game center setting can not be accessed from the setting menu.

iPad 2, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Sep 18, 2015 3:00 AM

54 replies

Apr 18, 2017 9:43 AM in response to Amraly

I am regular player of zynga game conurtery escape farmville.since many years... in my iphones..now i playing in my iphone6splus. N i updated ios(recently),unfortunately i logoutmy game cneter in farmville... plz tell me how can i login again... gamecenter not allow me...its mention incorrectpassword and id... plz plz help thnk u

Sep 19, 2015 9:25 AM in response to Amraly

I have this same problem on my iPad Air. Game Center is working fine on my iPhone 6 Plus. It did work once on the iPad but briefly. I've tried everything from shutting down to rebooting....nothing. In fact, it seems that my iPad won't shut down properly. When I turn it back on, it still has all the pages I have previously worked on. Shouldn't that clear on a complete shut down?

Sep 19, 2015 11:53 PM in response to Amraly

I got this on my iPod.

However, I noticed that if I wait for about a minute or two, everything loads up. This is for Game Center, Game Center settings, and any games that use Game Center.

For instance, Bonza loads up to about 75%, and then stalls. After a couple minutes it finishes loading up.

Other games that don't call on Game Center right away will eventually appear to lock up and then the Game Center extension loads up.

Sep 23, 2015 11:27 PM in response to Amraly

I Have the same problem with my IPhone 6 ... Since I have made the 9.0 update I can not connect to games that are using the Game Center or I have to wait a lot, yesterday I made a new update 9.01 I thought that will resolve the problem, but it the same thing, when I want to open the Game Center my screen goes white and nothing happen, if I want to open it from settings, it doesn't open and I can not do anything I have to hit the home button twice to go out and close it. User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Sep 24, 2015 12:48 AM in response to Georgeta

Same Problem, Gamecenter is not working neither in iOS 9.0.0 nor in iOS 9.0.1

Bug is not fixed in iOS 9.0.1

If you try to open it, it shows a white screen for several minutes.

Games which need Gamecenter do not start at all.

Games which start and have some Gamecenter integration freezing after a while between about 10 and 60 seconds (which causes in Games a connection loss).

I´m using an iPad2.

I can confirm that not all devices are affected, I also have an iPhone5 where Gamecenter is working, but this does not help.

It´s incredible what Apple releases these days.

At some point of time in the past Apple stands for perfection, but these days are long gone.

@Apple

FIX THIS CRITICAL BUG IMMEDIATELY !!!!

game center app is not working with ios9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.