Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.3 Apps pane bug?

Since updating iTunes to 12.3 (and my two ios devices to 9) the iPhone Apps pane in Settings shows spinning wheel instead of iPhone pages. This happens regardless whether the iPhone is connected through USB or Wi-FI. The iPad Apps pane works fine. I have tried reinstalling iTunes, restarting iTunes, rebooting iMac and iPhone with no success. Has anyone else seen this?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Sep 18, 2015 4:25 AM

5 replies

Sep 23, 2015 8:02 PM in response to Dimosd

@TinCanGoat:

I am using Windows 7 64-bit version. Firstly i had updated ios9 using iTunes 12.2xx version. Same pane related issue received. But thinking may be older version of iTunes may cause this issue then tried to update iTunes to version 12.3 but at same time iTunes update issue faced. Unistalling older version and again installing new iTunes 12.3, i had updated the IOS9 again but getting the same pane issue. Now even I am not sure it is the issue with iTunes 12.3 or iOS9.

iTunes 12.3 Apps pane bug?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.