Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 9 Calendar 7-day week

After IOS 9 upgrade it is no longer possible for the calendar to show a 7-day week view ...???

iPad Air, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 18, 2015 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2015 12:10 AM

I have the same problem. When I open the calendar app on my iPad and go into week view, it only shows 5 days, yet in daily and monthly it has 7 days. I don't get it. Is this a glitch or a 'new feature' in iOS 9?

28 replies

Sep 24, 2015 9:26 AM in response to Steen in DK

Lucky you. Mine (iPad mini) only shows 4 days. I just tried resetting the text size slider in accesibility settings as someone suggested, and I now have all 7 days showing, but the text is so tiny the calendar is practically useless. I'm in my mid-60s, and I rely on this electronic calendar. I'm seriously considering going back to a small handwritten one. MUCH more reliable than this crap!

Sep 26, 2015 3:20 PM in response to Hojo68

I thank you for the hint. It works on my iPad also. But, when I turn the tablet horizontal, it gives me a slightly larger text, which is good.

IOS 9 Calendar 7-day week

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.