Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone have the news app on their iPod touch (5th generation)? because I don't.ust uPdated my iPod touch (5th gen) to iOS 9 on September 16th and the news app didn't come with it. Does anyone know why? Apple says the all the devices that arget t

Ij

iPod touch (5th generation), 16 GB

Posted on Sep 18, 2015 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2015 3:18 PM

Fix the News app missing from iOS 9 after upgrading

13 replies

Oct 9, 2015 2:46 PM in response to Kappy

I just updated to iOS 9.0.2 on my iPod touch a couple of weeks ago, and the news app still didn't show up. Can anyone ask apple if they can put the news app on my iPod touch in the next software update? Also, can you ask apple about when the news app will be available in all countries? I would like to learn how to use it.

Thanks

Does anyone have the news app on their iPod touch (5th generation)? because I don't.ust uPdated my iPod touch (5th gen) to iOS 9 on September 16th and the news app didn't come with it. Does anyone know why? Apple says the all the devices that arget t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.