Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

redeem digital copy - OK icon missing

I am trying to redeem a digital copy from the "digital copy" DVD which came with a blu-ray. My apple ID and redemption code are accepted but iTunes asks me to "Click OK to confirm that you are 15 or over". Problem is there is no "OK" icon. Redemption code is still within valid dates

OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Sep 18, 2015 7:27 PM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2015 6:43 AM in response to warloy

Check it again. I think you will find they have just fixed it. I had 21 movies to redeem that I was caught by this age check glitch. I had a support call open with the iTunes store which didn't seem to be getting anywhere they wanted me to talk to apple care. However today I checked and it is working. You now get a dialogue box that pops up with those words and an ok button and everything redeems ok.

I'd say the support people were told maybe from someone else's support case and just fixed a glitch in the way the store responded back to the itunes client, as it seems the age text in the page itself was incorrect behaviour..

So anyway give it another go. I think you'll be happy. I know I am finally after much trouble shooting time spent.

redeem digital copy - OK icon missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.