Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

full screen in Motion 5 is not possible?

Hi everyone.

I switched to Motion 5 since OSX Yosemite does not make Motion 4 work. I'm working on stereoscopic footages and since there no such thing as 3D Interface on Mac, I usually use the "full screen" option in order to actually "see" if the stereoscopic effects work on my 3D monitor in dual-screen mode. Is there any possibilites to do the same thing using Motion 5? I mean, It could be easly done on FPX, there must be a way to put the canevas on full screen without seeing the interface.

Thanks if someone can help me on this shot.

Message was edited by: dandy_jack

Motion 5, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Sep 19, 2015 8:12 AM

2 replies

Sep 19, 2015 10:48 PM in response to dandy_jack

Sadly it's not directly possible. You can export your project to a ProRes quicktime movie quite nearly as quickly as you can render your timeline and play the file at full screen, but that's about as good as it's going to get. You can also save/publish your Motion project as an FCPX generator and place it in the storyline, and view it from there (might be quicker than rendering out a baked version.) And, you should Provide Motion Feedback... from the Motion menu and request/suggest a full screen mode (don't be hostile, be nice!)

full screen in Motion 5 is not possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.