Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photo not accessed when in cellular

OK here it goes,

when I try to see,mail,share my iCloud stored photos when on cellular network and not wifi,I get an exclamation mark on the bottom right corner of the photo and an error message

User uploaded file

toggle switch is on in settings for apps using cellular data.

i Tried resetting network settings with no luck...

all this on an iPhone 6,fresh install of iOS 9,and restore from backup.

any ideas????

ps on a second note when doing a network reset settings shouldn't the phone restart?at least that's what I remember from earlier iOS versions...

thanks in advance everyone!

iPhone 6, iOS 9, null

Posted on Sep 19, 2015 11:08 AM

10 replies

Sep 19, 2015 1:11 PM in response to andreashadji

Same with me! iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB.

Discovered today that I get exclamation marks in the bottom right corner instead of the "downloading" circle. But only in cellular networks, not in Wifi. Tried the following, without success:

1) Disable Cellular access for Photos in Settings. Open Photos and tap on a picture. I get the warning, that I have to enable Cellular downloads. Did that - again the exclamation mark.

2) Disable iCloud Photo Library on iPhone. All Photos deleted from the device. Then re-enable iCloud Photo Library. No success!

It worked before upgrading to iOS 9 though - is this a bug or a feature?

Cheers!

iCloud photo not accessed when in cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.