Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate playlists on iPad with homesharing

Updated iPad to iOS 9 and was happy to see home dusting working again. Last nite I couldn't connect to stream songs from my Windows PC which had the iTunes library. This morning I was able to connect again. Connected with home sharing and went to the playlists. Every playlist had at least 1 duplicate entry, but the first would not show any thing in it. The last entry would show the songs in it. Some lists had 4 dup entries. Everything was fine on iTunes on the PC.

I Tried to connect on my iPhone to see what it had but it wouldn't connect. It worked before after updating to 9. I tested it before updating the iPad.

TRied to to do edit but it does not allow me to delete any playlists from homesharing.

I disabled Apple Music and do not have match.

THanks for any ideas.

ANy ideas?

Posted on Sep 19, 2015 1:24 PM

3 replies

Sep 29, 2015 2:04 PM in response to okyoscar

Thanks Oscar. Hopefully they fix this down the road. I rather not have to do the firmware reset at this point. Interesting that it shows up on both my ipad and iphone. I rarely do the homesharing on the phone other than to troubleshoot if the ipad isn't connectiong.

Maybe the next update will make the duplicate's go away.EIther thru a fix or just do to a reset.

Hope they don't come back for you!

Duplicate playlists on iPad with homesharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.