Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't access to my contact after upgrading to ios 9

I can't access to my contact after upgrading to ios 9. How can I fix that? Please help me!

iPhone 5, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 19, 2015 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2015 10:17 PM

Have you signed in to your iCloud account on your phone and turned on Contacts?

Not sure what you mean by your "can't access" them. Can you please tell us what the issue is exactly?

Cheers,

GB

22 replies

Sep 24, 2015 2:08 PM in response to BELLA.VN

What you actually mean: when you access your call log you just see an empty list. Moreover, the icons there like Favorites, Recents, Contacts, Keypad and Voicemail, do not react to any touch. That's where you cannot access contacts, as you say yourself.

I have the same problem after upgrading my Iphone 5 to IOS9. Via the contact app I can still make calls but the worst part is not being able to see missed calls anymore. It makes the phone pretty useless.

Sep 24, 2015 5:43 PM in response to BELLA.VN

I just see the following: A new iPhone software version (9.0.1) is available

Unfortunately, our problem is not mentioned amongst the bug fixes.

If you're trying it, can you let me know please how it works out? I'm about to restore a backup to my Iphone 6 and I'm afraid to mess things further up by downloading a new version again.

Thanks!

i can't access to my contact after upgrading to ios 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.