Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

How I can change the rescue email address?

iPhone 4S, iOS 9, Thailand

Posted on Sep 20, 2015 1:08 AM

5 replies

Sep 20, 2015 1:35 AM in response to chanika.sintuk

You can't add or change your rescue email address until you can answer your security questions, you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

(Don't post personal info on here, including support pin numbers - these are user-to-user public forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.)

Sep 20, 2015 10:31 AM in response to King_Penguin

Dear Sir,

I will tell you more my problem to clarify...

1. I can't answer my security questions because I forgot it.

2. I can't access email at my rescue email address because I forgot it.

3. I can't do Notification email address, because the Notification email address request the rescue address,

but I can't access email at my rescue email address. because I forgot it.

4. then I can't turn on two step verification.

Please focus my request. - see my above post

"I would like to edit my rescue email address"

Thank you

Sep 21, 2015 5:33 PM in response to chanika.sintuk

I understand your problem, my above replies tell you how to deal with it.

You can't change your rescue email address if you don't know your answers, you will have to contact Support to get the questions reset - when you've done that you can then update your rescue email address for potential future use, or (if it's available in your country) change to 2-step verification

I couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.