Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ERROR 53..phone not updating or restoring

I try to udate my iphone6 to ios 9 and while on the proccess an error appears as "error 53" and the in the phone screen it appears as connect to itunes.all option

I tried all options. PLease help

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 20, 2015 1:37 AM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2015 9:14 AM in response to imobl

no there wasn't any issue at all in my phone until i update n the software crash.

in detail-

I bought my iphone6 on February. Last month when I was updating my phone through connecting itunes I lost my internet connections and later when i tried again it says update error and the phone never worked. So I sent my phone through a service provider to get it solved. They asked me to off my icloud in my mac book so I did.

And they asked my apple i.d and password do I gave. But they say that they can't accept my phone since I used a different apple i.d in the phone I used!!I,

and that is not possible because I use the same i.d in my imac,mac book pro and my new iphone6 which got stuck while updating. Please help.

ERROR 53..phone not updating or restoring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.