Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot buy storage with iCloud for Windows

Recently I have noticed my iCloud storage subscription was cancelled, as I have forgotten to allocate money for it on my personal bank account.

When I try to subscribe to the storage space I had before, iCloud for Windows does not display the options.

The program displays the window when I click the "Storage" button, but it is under-sized and empty.

User uploaded file

This worked fine on Windows 8.1, but I am now on Windows 10. Please note that I don't have an iOS device to buy the storage from there.

Anyone has similar issues?

iCloud-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 20, 2015 6:24 AM

5 replies

Sep 25, 2015 12:23 AM in response to Bluerain12ya

I have two Windows7 machines. One has this problem with both my and my wife's iCloud account. The other works perfectly with both accounts. Unable to find anything that would account for the difference. Both machines up to date, same version iCloud, same AV and firewall (which I also tried uninstalling, no help).

At least I can tell you it isn't limited to Windows10.

Oct 8, 2015 7:52 AM in response to Bluerain12ya

A small addition to the case, I have checked my account history and it turns out there was, in fact, money available on the account I use for services.

Yet, my subscription was suspended without any notice and I never received an email about what happened, either.

New and clean Windows installation (Windows 10 on my end, but as someone else suggested, this isn't limited to Windows 10 machines), as well as fresh iTunes, and the issue is still there. The problem is clearly on Apple's end.

Cannot buy storage with iCloud for Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.