Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my iPad to iOS 9 and lost the Air Play mirroring option when it is in the Apple TV mode. I touch Apple TV and it is selected but Apple Play Mirroring button does not appear. Cannot find it by scrolling down.

I updated my iPad to iOS 9 and lost the Air Play mirroring option when it is in the Apple TV mode.

I touch Apple TV and it is selected but Apple Play Mirroring button does not appear. Cannot find it by scrolling down.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM), iOS 9

Posted on Sep 21, 2015 12:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2015 12:15 PM

I am also facing the same issue.

Please let me know if you have any solutio.

6 replies

Sep 29, 2015 12:23 AM in response to jcarter1234

I, too, have lost the Airplay icons on my iPad and my iPhone since upgrading to iOS 9.0.1. AirDrop still appears on the iPhone, but no AirPlay. I've checked software on the Apple TV and my iMac - all up to date and the iMac sees the Apple TV, so the problem is clearly an iOS 9.0.1 one. I've done reboots/resets and there is no change.

Not at all what I expect from Apple!

P.S. Airplay worked with my iOS 9.0.0 upgrade and just disappeared with 9.0.1

I updated my iPad to iOS 9 and lost the Air Play mirroring option when it is in the Apple TV mode. I touch Apple TV and it is selected but Apple Play Mirroring button does not appear. Cannot find it by scrolling down.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.