Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change Japan store to Untied states

I wanna change apple store JAPAN to United states . How to change free ?? I can't find NONE function and it only include master , vista and .....

iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 21, 2015 2:19 AM

6 replies

Sep 21, 2015 3:53 AM in response to jacksonphyo

All iTunes accounts are free. You are currently in the US (you have to be in a country to use its store) ? After entering your US payment details you should be able to remove them : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

If you changed your country or region

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

Sep 28, 2015 11:51 PM in response to jacksonphyo

When you move country you are likely to be asked for card details (which you should be able to remove after entering) : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

If you don't have a valid payment method for your new country then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can stop the requirement appearing : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

change Japan store to Untied states

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.