Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I upload videos on to YouTube without getting this message all of a sudden "Publishing to YouTube Failed: The operation couldn’t be completed. (Unauthorized)"?

Does anyone know why, all of a sudden, I am not able to upload movies to YouTube anymore without getting this message? "Publishing to YouTube Failed: The operation couldn’t be completed. (Unauthorized)" I have always been able to do it before, and now I have to drag it on to my desktop in order to upload to YouTube.

Thank you!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Sep 21, 2015 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 8:06 AM

While this seems to be a Youtube issue (not Apple) I would recommend updating Flash and see if that seems to help. Navigate to Adobe's website and update directly from there.

4 replies

Why can't I upload videos on to YouTube without getting this message all of a sudden "Publishing to YouTube Failed: The operation couldn’t be completed. (Unauthorized)"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.