Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The The second alert feature in Calendar does not work. any ideas?

Iphone 6 running IOS 9 and Calendar's second reminder does not work. any ideas?

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 21, 2015 11:21 AM

4 replies

Oct 10, 2015 9:39 AM in response to brianfromcedarrapids

Has Apple provided an answer for this yet? My calendar alerts always worked until I upgraded to iOS 9.x. This is why I hate upgrading. Apple ***** so bad at providing quality updates that do not include additional bugs. I keep swearing that my current iPhone will be my last. I just bought an iPhone 6 Plus, and of course, 3 weeks later they come out with the iPhone 6s Plus. Why does Apple not provide these updates? Why doesn't my service provide notifiy me of this. Anyway, I need both alerts. I cannot set them independently. The 1st alert always works fine. But, when I try to set two separate alerts, they both default to whatever I have set for my first alert. I can find this issue all over the web, but no solution. Does anyone know how to fix this BUG?

Oct 27, 2015 9:29 AM in response to brianfromcedarrapids

I Have the same problem with the newest update, I have an Iphone 6. Can't set a second alert without it defaulting to the first. For example, I want the first alert to be 1 hour before and the second alert to be 30 minutes before. When I enter them, they flip flop. I tried selecting none and then choosing one alert but it defaults to the same alert for both first and second. Help!!

The The second alert feature in Calendar does not work. any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.