Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 9 animation

Hello,

I would like to report a minor bug. I have problem with animations in iOS 9. It is basically the same what another user has desribed here few days ago:

Eric Grylls Sep 17, 2015 3:25 AM

App opening or going back to Home Screen, there is no more animation like in iOS 7 and 8.

If i hit Home button, the Home Screen appeared like a flash. No more animation of unzooming.

It happen

IPhone 5s,

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1, Space Gray (16-GB)

A guy in Apple Store in my city turned off and on the "Reduce motion" in General-> accessibility. Then, after a regular restart of the iPhone the animations were back on, rocking it!! Sadly, few hours later, all of a sudden animations stopped working again. After doing the same as the Apple Store guy I managed to get animations back in bussiness. Few minutes ago, it happened again.

It is not a big deal for me now, since I now know what to do to fix it. It takes cca one to two minutes to repair but is is not pleasant on device like iPhone.

I am writting you to report a problem to catch your eye on for next iOS 9 update. I noticed that in both cases animations stopped working right after double-tapping on homescreen button.

Regards

Copyno

iPhone 6, 64GB, iOS 9

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 21, 2015 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2015 12:59 PM

Tthis is a user support forum.

You can request features, point out bugs, etc, at Apple Feedback pages.

18 replies

Dec 10, 2015 10:14 PM in response to Copyno

I fixed it my self. 🙂

Don't know whether it would work for others too. but give a try

Settings / Wallpaper / Choose a New Wallpaper / Dynamic (and choose any of them, I chose 6th one) / Set / Set Both

now reset your phone by pressing Home button and sleep/wake button together until the Apple logo appears

that's it.

for me the issue never came back (iPhone 5 - 64gb - silver)

leave your comments if it helps. 😉

ios 9 animation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.