Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Mini 2 stuck after iOS 9 upgrade

After successfully updating to iOS 9, my iPad Mini 2, 16GB, crashed in the middle of a game. Now it is stuck on the black apple screen with the progress bar filled up about a third of the way. I tried the hard reset several times without success. I tried plugging into my Mac iTunes, and it asks to allow the computer to access the iPad. When I click "continue" on the Mac, a screen comes up saying that I need to use the iPad to respond. Meanwhile the iPad is still stuck on the black apple screen, so I can't do anything.

I think my iPad is dead. I'm out of warranty. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

iPad Mini, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 22, 2015 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 6:11 AM

Since the upgrade to iOS 9, my ipad mini is crashing several times per day. Some time, even after a restart, the ipad is crashing again. After a call to the support, I've made a "restauration" (in french, perhaps in same then "re-installation from scrach"). No improvement see. The only solution, I have is to downgrade to 8.4. What a really pitty.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2015 6:11 AM in response to abogan

Since the upgrade to iOS 9, my ipad mini is crashing several times per day. Some time, even after a restart, the ipad is crashing again. After a call to the support, I've made a "restauration" (in french, perhaps in same then "re-installation from scrach"). No improvement see. The only solution, I have is to downgrade to 8.4. What a really pitty.

iPad Mini 2 stuck after iOS 9 upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.