Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

created my photobook but can't get it shipped to Nigeria

After Creating my photobook i noticed there was no room for shipping it to my address in Nigeria. please i need help urgently!!

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Sep 22, 2015 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2015 7:29 AM

That is not possible - Print products are only available in supported countries - http://www.apple.com/shop/help/print_products/routing

If you have a friend in a supported country and have a payment method in that country you can order it for shipment to them an have them ship

and some third party printers may be able to print and ship for you - PrestoPhoto is one possibility (I have no every used them and know nothing except their web site claims to be able to print books form all versions of iPhoto

be sure to preview your book and save the PDF to verify what you send (to Apple or others) - Preview a print project in Photos, iPhoto, or Aperture to avoid issues - Apple Support

LN

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2015 7:29 AM in response to sultyworld

That is not possible - Print products are only available in supported countries - http://www.apple.com/shop/help/print_products/routing

If you have a friend in a supported country and have a payment method in that country you can order it for shipment to them an have them ship

and some third party printers may be able to print and ship for you - PrestoPhoto is one possibility (I have no every used them and know nothing except their web site claims to be able to print books form all versions of iPhoto

be sure to preview your book and save the PDF to verify what you send (to Apple or others) - Preview a print project in Photos, iPhoto, or Aperture to avoid issues - Apple Support

LN

created my photobook but can't get it shipped to Nigeria

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.