Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wi-fi problems

Hi! MacBook Pro Early 2015. Sometimes, after waking up, mac can't connect to wi-fi network so i need disable wi-fi and enable again to get wi-fi. It happens about 2 out of 5 times, and don't matter which router or network i use (at home, at job or public network). How can i solve this problem?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Sep 22, 2015 8:48 AM

2 replies

Oct 12, 2015 8:55 PM in response to Slava_blr

let me chime in: exactly the same issue [exactly the same computer, 10.10.5 OS X ]. My problem is even worse. WI-fi just drops randomly. The only way I can make it work is to turn wifi off and on again. I tried all possible "solutions" including the one to "forget" all networks. It seems to help for a while but then everything comes back.

This is quite annoying as we all paid top dollar to get our macs. One would only hope that Apple can fix this. My kid has MacAir 2013 and works like a charm under the same OS.

wi-fi problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.