Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9 Calendar widget shows only one event

Here's a nice iOS 9 bug (Apple, listening)... The Calendar widget in Notification center shows only one event when the Calendar app is toggled to the List-view. I found a temporary workaround:

1. Open Calendar.
  2. Tap the list-view icon in the top menu to turn it off.
  3. Slide down Notification Center and observe the widget now shows the full calendar view with multiple events.
  4. Go back to Calendar (dismiss Notification Center) and toggle list-view back on.
  5. Observe the widget now shows multiple events.

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 22, 2015 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2015 10:51 AM

Not seeing an issue with on my devices. Shows all events for the day regardless of the view last used. So not a bug evidently (and no, Apple is not listening here).

For troubleshooting purposes, you might provide a little more information, such as what Calendar service you are syncing to, and what other troubleshooting steps you might have taken.

30 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2015 10:51 AM in response to Gideonblaze

Not seeing an issue with on my devices. Shows all events for the day regardless of the view last used. So not a bug evidently (and no, Apple is not listening here).

For troubleshooting purposes, you might provide a little more information, such as what Calendar service you are syncing to, and what other troubleshooting steps you might have taken.

Sep 23, 2015 3:24 AM in response to Kilgore-Trout

Same problem for me: after upgrading to iOS 9 the Calendar widget in Notification Center shows only one event. Previously with iOS 8.4 and the same calendars syncronized I have never had this kind of problem, so I think is a bug.

Furthmore the workaround suggested by Gideonblaze worked for me not at all: from only one event, I'm able to see multiple events but not all. For example if I have 8 events in a day, I see only some of these.

iPhone 6, iOS 9

iOS 9 Calendar widget shows only one event

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.