Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 9 texting issues

In my texting box in ios 9 a gray bar appears with0:00 without me touching anything, it has happened 3 times today and the only way I have been able to delete is by rebooting the phone. Has anyone experienced this issue and if you have any other way to fix without constant rebooting?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 22, 2015 12:46 PM

6 replies

Oct 13, 2015 7:08 AM in response to steven fromdeland

I dont want to believe the solution is to keep closing the applications every time I want to write or edit a message and a bug occurs.

i Can't use the magnifier tool not even 20% of the time. sometimes magnifier appears but the cursor don't, so I can't select the text or place the cursor where I want to edit. sometimes the menu for copying, plasting, etc. will not pop up when it was supposed to.

it became common to the cursor to randomly access some part of the text while I am writing, and i suddenly realize I am typing on the middle of some words.

it become harder to select texts using the in/out cursors.

but now at least I can see when I'm thing caps lock. i guess there is nothing to do about it except wait for new upgrade, right?

Ios 9 texting issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.