Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error code 1671 could not be found in error code list where as error code 1671 is thrown in message box while restoring my Iphone5

error code 1671 could not be found in error code list where as error code 1671 is thrown in message box while restoring my Iphgone5

iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 2:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 2:22 AM

As a final step you can try the DFU mode. This will download the latest software version on your device.

• Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
  • Turn off the device.
  • Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds
  • Press the Home button while holding the Power button and hold both for 10 seconds.
  • Release the Power button, but KEEP HOLDING the Home button.
  • After about 15 seconds, iTunes will tell you it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
  • Restore your device

More info here: https://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/DFU_Mode

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2015 2:22 AM in response to shamshuddin.taj

As a final step you can try the DFU mode. This will download the latest software version on your device.

• Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
  • Turn off the device.
  • Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds
  • Press the Home button while holding the Power button and hold both for 10 seconds.
  • Release the Power button, but KEEP HOLDING the Home button.
  • After about 15 seconds, iTunes will tell you it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
  • Restore your device

More info here: https://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/DFU_Mode

Nov 30, 2015 6:49 PM in response to D.Cohen

I want to thank you!. You saved me over $100. Just to review my iPhone 5S the charge was $50 and to upload the Operating System they charged $60. I just downloaded the IOS once I did your instructions to the letter. The file to download is 3.8GB and now I have my iPhone back. At the Shop they told me that my USB port on the device it was an additional $60 and that there was the provability that the mother board was damaged...
I want to thank you for your valuable post.

Thanks and regards

aaraya57

error code 1671 could not be found in error code list where as error code 1671 is thrown in message box while restoring my Iphone5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.