Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not being able to turn on individual apps for cellular data after iOS 9

So I was exited when I saw there was an update to improve the battery life on the iPhone but when I update, I now can't turn my app data back on which is really annoying because I have apps have been turned off that I need on a daily bases and I have been forced to work around it. I have looked everywhere for a fix and have done all of the basic things like restart and reset all settings but they don't work. I would rather not try a restore as I have had big problems when going to use a back up before. However, if there is no fix by the end of the week then I will have to try. Does anyone have the same problem as me? Does anyone know real true fix to this problem? Anyway thank our all for reading and I hope that you can help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 5:31 AM

2 replies

Sep 24, 2015 3:09 PM in response to nerdyxgirl

Yah I updated as well this morning hoping it was a fix but it wasn't. I'm going to phone the 1 800 Number and see what they have to say. Nevertheless I hope that a fix comes soon. I took it by a friend that I have that is a pro in phone tech and looked and tried every possible fix and came out with the result it has to be a system glitch with the update so it is just matter of waiting for Apple to come out with another update.

Not being able to turn on individual apps for cellular data after iOS 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.