Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with ios9

looking for fix to iPhone 5 problems using ios9 use. Siri does not hear me.

iPhone 5, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 6:54 AM

• Try a forced restart: Simultaneously hold down the Home and On buttons until the device shuts down. Ignore the off slider if it appears. Once shut down is complete, if it doesn't restart on it own, turn the device back on using the On button. In some cases it also helps to double click the Home button and close all apps BEFORE doing the restart.
  • Turn Siri OFF and then back on
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2015 6:54 AM in response to John ang3l

• Try a forced restart: Simultaneously hold down the Home and On buttons until the device shuts down. Ignore the off slider if it appears. Once shut down is complete, if it doesn't restart on it own, turn the device back on using the On button. In some cases it also helps to double click the Home button and close all apps BEFORE doing the restart.
  • Turn Siri OFF and then back on

Oct 8, 2015 2:17 PM in response to John ang3l

Thanks for ideas. Thought it was ios9 problem. Spoke to Apple support and finally they had me back up phone to iCloud then restore from iTunes to new phone. Finally back up from iCloud. Still did not work.

FInally I deleted my name from iPad Bluetooth devices. after doing this the iPad searched for devices, found my name again ( name in iphone). The device asked if I wanted to pair. I said yes the other device asked to confirm pairing. Now I am back in business.

i Called Apple back so they would have this for anyone who is having same trouble. This tech said that is what the original support person should have suggested. I don't know about that but hope this might help someone having same problem.

Problems with ios9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.