Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage cannot be viewed from PC

I'm having major issues with iCloud backups since I upgraded my iPhone and iPad to iOS 9. I was hoping I could go into the storage from the Windows iCloud application and delete the old backups to create new ones but I can't get the storage to load. It tells me how much is in use and what is stored but when I click the storage button I get this...

User uploaded file

I've tried reinstalling the application but that did not help. I'm running Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated. I've not been able to backup up my devices to iCloud since Sunday afternoon.

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 6:50 AM

8 replies

Oct 4, 2015 5:44 PM in response to lightsyder

I have the same problem on my Windows 10 PC. The older Vista PC still works great and shows the storage details without issues. I think this might be related to Windows 10 not being supported. It might be trying to use the new Windows 10 Microsoft Edge as the browser to display the Storage Window. Note: iPhone 5 running IOS 9.0.2

iCloud storage cannot be viewed from PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.