Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Garageband songs not leaving iCloud waiting status!

I have iTunes Match and the latest versions of every software apple offers, and more often than not when I am sharing a song I edited on Garageband into iTunes, it will stay in the "waiting" mode forever (the dotted cloud). I have re-downloaded songs, and tried just about every troubleshooting problem, but nothing has been working. Sometimes I will get lucky and the songs will transfer to the cloud almost immediately, but I'd say 80% of the time it stays in limbo forever. I can play the songs on my laptop, but never on any of my mobile devices. This has been going on for several months now. It is imperative to have access to my edited music on my devices as it is a part of my job as a dance teacher, so it is incredibly frustrating when sometimes my songs play in class, and other times they don't. Yes I am always connected to Wifi when I'm in the classroom. I wish there was still an "update iTunes Match" button, that always seemed to fix things before this fancy new update. Now I am all kinds of confused and frustrated. PLEASE HELP!

MacBook Air

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:03 AM

HI,

Go to file > library > select update iCloud music library. This is the new command to update iTunes Match.

JIm

1 reply

Garageband songs not leaving iCloud waiting status!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.