Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated to os9 but now i cannot copy when pressing on my pics to copy and paiste

What changed in os9 that doesn't allow me to copy pics anymore.. If that's the case I want to go back to os8 Help

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 11:24 AM

9 replies

Sep 28, 2015 10:24 AM in response to tatemike

Plus, when you would take a photo right from the Camera app, you could touch the photo in the bottom left corner and it would give you the option to start the COPY/PASTE right from there. That is gone as well. Now you need a bunch of extra picks all over the place to copy a photo to a text or email. smh. This is not an improvement.

If it's a setting, I would love to know what it is... All these IOS updates seem to play havoc with my settings.

Help.

Apr 6, 2016 12:54 PM in response to tatemike

Tatum, I just upated my iPad to 9.3.1 and I am having the same trouble. I did not have this trouble befire updating. Another thing has also happened. When I enlarge a picture and Tap on the square with the arrow the page opens up to where you can e-mail the photo. Before I can even tap, or even if I do tap on e-mail, the window closes and I am now unable to e-mail pictures. what are wrong with the software writers that Apple is hiring?

Updated to os9 but now i cannot copy when pressing on my pics to copy and paiste

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.